- Partial scholarships are available (call 720-865-3415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- For any questions about location or staff click here.
VAIL GOLF CLUB JUNIOR GOLF CAMPS
MUST BE 6–17 Years Old for Golf Program
$69 for the 2 day camp / $99 for 3 day /$129 advanced
Per Child, Per Session
Beginner and Intermediate camps will include etiquette, fitness, snag golf, short game and full swing.
Session 4 (7/16, 7/17, 7/18): Ages 6-17 Intermediate Level
Summer 2019 Intermediate Level Session 4 Vail Golf Club Tues., Wed., Thurs. 9 a.m – 11 a.m.
Session 5 (7/23, 7/24, 7/25): Ages 6-17 Intermediate Level
Advanced session (7/23, 7/24, 7/25): Ages 10-17 yrs Advanced Level.
Advanced camp will include on course play, short game, full swing, fitness, etiquette and rules, bunker play and on course instruction.