Eagle Vail Golf Club
All classes will meet Monday-Thursday for one week (Please meet at the Driving Range parking lot)
- Partial scholarships are available (call 720-865-3427 or email email@example.com for more information).
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs. We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- You can reach the Golf Shop at 970-949-5267.
- If you have any other questions please visit eaglevailgolfclub.com/leagues-and-lessons/first-tee-of-eagle-county
4 DAY GOLF CAMPs
The Summer Golf Camp series consists of a 4-day camp (M-Th) of 3-hour clinics. Each day the juniors will be instructed on different aspects of the game including Putting, Chipping, Irons, Woods, Rules and Etiquette and on-course play. This program is designed for all levels of golfers, but our limited group size allows our staff to include some personalized instruction. Fundamentals will be stressed as the juniors participate in activities, drills, contests and instruction all with an emphasis on fun.
PAR LEVEL- $129
A less intensive and fun based introduction to golf through physical activities, golf instruction and progressive on-course activities to include SNAG Golf, FootGolf and regular golf. This is the best option for younger golfers or those who are newer to the game and want to learn with friends. Many juniors enjoy repeating the Par Level class and we do not recommend registering for Birdie unless the juniors or parents feel that they are personally motivated and ready for a more golf specific, intensive and individualized golf experience.
BIRDIE LEVEL- $129
Juniors must have conceptual understanding and golf skills that allow for more specific skill instruction, individual motivation and the ability to carry their clubs and manage themselves for 9-holes. They will be supervised on the course but in more of a coaching atmosphere than at the Par level.
CLICK ON CLASS NAME BELOW TO REGISTER
SEssION 1 (EARLY SUMMER):
SEssION 2 (SUMMER):