All classes will meet Monday-Thursday for one week (Please meet at the Driving Range parking lot)
- Partial scholarships are available (call 720-865-3427 or email email@example.com for more information).
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- You can reach the Golf Shop at 970-949-5267.
- If you have any other questions please visit eaglevailgolfclub.com/leagues-and-lessons/first-tee-of-eagle-county
4 DAY GOLF CAMPs
The Summer Golf Camp series consists of a 4-day camp (M-Th) of 3-hour clinics. Each day the juniors will be instructed on different aspects of the game. This includes Putting, Chipping, Irons, Woods, Rules and Etiquette and on-course play. This program is designed for all levels of golfers, but our limited group size allows our staff to include some personalized instruction. We will stress fundamentals as the juniors participate in activities, drills, contests and instruction all with an emphasis on fun.
PAR LEVEL- $129
A less intensive and fun based introduction to golf through physical activities, golf instruction and progressive on-course activities to include SNAG Golf, FootGolf and regular golf. This is the best option for younger golfers or those who are newer to the game and want to learn with friends. Participants often take the Par Level class more than once.
BIRDIE LEVEL- $129
Juniors must have conceptual understanding and golf skills that allow for more specific skill instruction, individual motivation and the ability to carry their clubs and manage themselves for 9-holes.