Eagle Trace CLASS INFORMATION
- Partial scholarships are available (call 720-865-3427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
- For more information please visit eagletracegolfclub.com
- For questions about location or staff click here.
Back-to-school fall Player golf camp
Session 1: Player (Ages 5-12)
Eagle Trace Player level introduces participants to the game of golf and the First Tee Code of Conduct. Player class will foster an appreciation for the course, the equipment, the rules and proper etiquette. The emphasis of this class is on playing the game, learning the game, appreciating the game and finding your game.