- Partial scholarships are available (call 720-865-3415 or email email@example.com for more information).
- Students may bring their own clubs or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs.
- We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
The First Tee Junior Golf Camp Schedule
Eagle Ranch Golf Club will again be offering our Par and Birdie camps. Camps will focus on golf skills, life skills, and other games and fitness activities to engage the kids and encourage safety, fun and learning in a golf setting.
PAR CAMPS – $75
The goal of this program is to bring to news kids or kids with little experience to the game of golf. Each week will consist of different fun games that teach the kids the basics of all aspects of the game as well as some simple golf etiquette.
You can sign up for more than one session. The price shown is per session.
BIRDIE CAMPS – $125
To qualify for the birdie camp each kid must pass a skills test given by a local professional or has already been cleared by a professional from prior years. Each week will begin with one hour of on course play, followed by an hour of instruction on the range. The goal of this class is to help further the kids knowledge of all aspects of the game, etiquette involved in playing, as well as getting the kids more comfortable with being on the course.
GIRLS nIGHT OUT – $125
This program is for girls who are looking to get started or further their stills in the game. Each week will begin with one hour of instruction on the range covering basic etiquette and different aspects of the game in a fun relaxing environment, followed by one hour of on course play. The goal of this program is to get more girls involved in the game of golf by providing a more comfortable setting.
Girls Night Out (ages 10-17)
PGA Junior League
First Tee Junior Golf Privileges
First Tee Participants get the following privileges:
• $10 green fees when they play with a PAID adult.
• One free large bag of range balls per day.
First Tee Participants must check in to the Golf Shop with their First Tee of Eagle County Bag Tag to receive these privileges each time.