Tournament Players’ Series
The First Tee of Eagle County Tournament Players’ Series:
The Players’ League has changed for this season. Instead of one league for all players, there will be two different tournament series for different levels of players. Younger, less experienced players are encouraged to participate in the PGA Junior League. Please see below for more information on the PGA Junior League. Older and more accomplished players can register to participate in The First Tee Tournament Player’s Series. These events will be open to junior golfers, ages 17 and younger. These will be more competitive individual play tournaments intended for junior golfers who can score and walk 9 holes and keep up playing their own ball. These tournaments will be completely separate from the PGA Junior League.
Tuesday, June 5th – TBD
Tuesday, June 12th – TBD
Tuesday, June 19th – TBD
Tuesday, June 26th – TBD
Tuesday, July 10th – TBD
Tuesday, July 17th – TBD
The First Tee of Eagle County Tournament Players’ Series (Click Below to Sign Up Today!)
Format: Individual 9-hole stroke play
Age Groups: Boys and Girls Divisions 11-13 years (course length: 2500-2750 yards – boys and girls) 14-17 years (3000-3250 yards – boys, 2500-2750 – girls)
Entry fee: $20
Awards – Trophies for top 5 players in each division Maximum stroke rule of 10
Groups of three players when possible for speed of play Volunteer / Parent chaperone with each group.
Please call the host golf course at the number listed below to reserve a spot in each event.
- Frost Creek Country Club (970)-328-2326
- Cordillera Short Course (970) 926-3988
- Vail Golf Club (970) 479-2260
- Eagle Vail Golf Club (970)-949-5267
- Eagle Ranch Golf Club (970)-328-2882
- Gypsum Creek Golf Course (970) 524-6200
- Tee times start at 3:30 p.m. for each event. Please check in by 3:00
- Format: Individual 9 hole stroke play – Walking –
- Age Groups: Open to boys and girls ages 11-17
- Entry fee: $20 CASH ONLY PAID AT CHECK-IN. PLEASE CHECK IN BY 3:00
- Groups of three players when possible for speed of play
- All players are required to walk and carry their own bag or use a push/pull cart
- Volunteer / Parent chaperone with each group. Volunteers are appreciated!
- Awards – Trophies for top 3 players in each division
- Maximum stroke rule of 10 per hole
- Proper golf attire is required. Collared golf shirts, Bermuda shorts or golf slacks